Sherwood Estate is committed to showing continual improvement in environmental management practice and performance, in all our activities we seek to identify, monitor and improve the company's impact on the environment.
1. Aiming to achieve a level of performance that's exceeds current compliance with all environmental legislation and regulations including council bylaws district plan requirements and industry "best practice";
2. Prevent pollution, reduce waste and consumption and commit to recovery and recycling;
3. Identify implement and promote ways to improve efficient use of resources including energy and water;
4. Investigate and implement the use of biological controls for pest and disease management if appropriate;
5. Incorporating environmental performance standards when assessing potential suppliers as well as encouraging suppliers to meet our environmental standards.